Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spa Day

I just wanted to start this-I doubt that there is anyone out there that would read this-but I'll try to keep up. This was a great weekend! Kelsey played some amazing soccer! Her first competitive team playing a year up! We are soooo proud of her! Kyle plays his first baseball tourny this weekend! It has been crazy-but I love watching my kids play and have fun. It is a highlight of my life watching them have so much fun.
The sweet girls in Becca's family let me practice my spa partying on them. Hopefully the facials and pampering felt good and they weren't to overwhlemed by the chaos at my house. I love my beauticontrol stuff and have fun sharing it with anyone who will listen! I'm having a party next Tuesday the 3rd so hopefully it will go well and I won't look silly!

No comments: