Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my projects













































Keira on her way to kindergarten round up May 7, 2009.

We went with Tyler Stansel and she loved it!

Manners Banquet for Kyle. I helped out that day and it was a blast!

Kyle and adam Petersen-one of Kyle's best friends!

the kitten I found in the middle of Eagle Springs Parkway-we have adopted him and his mom. I never thought we were cat people, but the girls just love them and so does Kyle! We named him Rhino after the movie bolt b/c of the mark on his side.

The picture of the kids on mother's day because without them I wouldn't be a mom!

Here are the blankets that I made for baby Jaithan. He is doing better from what I hear. I also made some cute girl ones for Michell-so I thought I would post them here to show that I do stay busy. These miss the swimming meets, and baseball games and soccer games that keep me busy as well as I should have a picture of Dr. Shaw's office, but it was cool that the paper printed my letter to the editor about my favorite people in the area. So I am a published writer! :) But here is what's been going on lately.

I am amazed at how fast time goes by. I can't believe in just a few months we will have been here for 2 years. It doesn't seem that long and we are slowly getting settled. The older Kenna gets the more I seem to get done-so there is hope that I will have a clean house and laundry done and everything organized by the time she gets to kindergarten! :) haha! I wish I was a efficient as my friends, but I am getting better and I look forward to no more diapers and bottles. I never thought i would feel that way, but going out to dinner now is a pleasant expereince and so I look forward to all the new adventures we can do as the kids get older. I had the sweetest mother's day cards from my kids. I will copy them here in my next post for reference to my journal-not to brag on myself. I love them all so very much and am grateful for all the ups and downs this journey of motherhood had brought me and I am sure there will be many more. I am so grateful to all of my friends and I really have found joy and peace. I couldn't help but think as we sang count your blessings on sunday that I have so many and my friends are among my most treasured along with my family!

1 comment:

Brit said...

You are so talented! Those blankets were so darling. It was fun to see you last night!