Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank You Kelsey Call Photography and I am back in the blogging world!








so we took these pictures at the end of May but I have been off of the blog since I got the iphone. I am so grateful for all of the blessings in my life. As we have had the summer to stay busy and spend time together it makes me grateful for all of the wonderful experiences that these kids get to have. We saw Grandma and Grandpa over memorial day. We saw Grandma Kip and Tony get married in a beautiful ceremony and spend time with them as well. It was a special treat that we got to spend time with my Uncle Dave. Then we were able to have my nephew fly down from Utah for 10 days and we played and had fun. Poor Jeremy has been working so hard and we have missed him so much but we really appreciate all that he does for us each and every day. HE gets up at the crack of dawn and works until the sun goes down, coaches Kyle's baseball team, and plays with the girls. I think he has set a record for going swimming this summer with us even with his crazy schedule! so thanks J! We love you lots!!!! You are the best!!! I am sad to see the summer come to a close but as crazy as it sounds I am a little excited to get back in to the swing of things and even more excited to start watching Kyle play football for TMS. It will be a fun filled busy fall! But I know that the Lord has blessed me with a good life and I am grateful for it.

1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

Beautiful Family! Your kids are getting so big. You look happy and really great!