Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Really? God must have a sense of humor!

So I was hoping to avoid any sort of true craziness this month. After all it is my birthday month...But no, I think every month this year something major is going to happen each month!
So Sunday night my stomach started to hurt. It got really bad and went into my back. I figured I just needed some rest so I rested on the couch. By midnight I was miserable and finally gave in to the idea of going to the ER. Well, it turns out I have a gall bladder full of gall stones and all of those tummy aches for the past 2-3 years have been just that. One is blocking the duct-so that is why it hurts so bad.
So anyway....I get to have another surgery asap. I never thought this would be us-but-geez! It makes me want to just stay in bed just o miss another crisis! LOL!
But at least I can say we get to see family next month and I look forward to that! Kids are good and I just have to get through this-before Kyle has his surgery-but I really am beginning to believe God has a sense of humor!!

1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

Oh man! When it pours it rains... you are sure having a flood at your house. I'll keep you in my prayers.