Monday, October 12, 2009

Well I guess I was semi productive last week. I got a baby gift for a friend to a baby shower on time. I made a baby blanket for a friend and gave it to her BEFORE she had the baby! So maybe there is hope I am returning to the land of the living. My house is still a mess and I still have a ton of laundry to fold and stuff to catch up on, but at least I can say I accomplished something. I forgot to take a picture of the cute blanket, though. It came out even cuter than I thought it would-so I will just have to remember it :)
We all got our flu shots today. Dr. Massoud is such a great doctor! He listens and I am so grateful for that. Kelsey will have to have another VCUG and Keira will have to have a sonogram of her heart for her murmur, but the hardest part of the day was holding Kenna down to get blood drawn. She was not having that and it took three sticks b/c she was dehydrated to get a good draw-so she screamed quite a bit! So I guess it was just one of those days. Poor girl was stuck 4 times with needles today. She was not happy about it.
I will admit I am getting sick of all of this rain, though. Kelsey was rained out this weekend. But Kyle was able to play baseball on Saturday and they won 15-4 and 23-0. But the couldn't play on Sunday so they were declared the champions. So they got the points but no hardware. Maybe in two weeks....
I am reading these psch books that have me thinking about how I could shape my personality to be a better mom and not project things onto my kids. It has got me thinking.... That is for sure... Well-I will be posting more pictures soon! I have a girl's night out for my bday tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYI, we won that first game 15-4 :)