Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My accomplishments for the past week....

Here is my teacher project for Kelsey's teachers. I made pillows for their reading nooks and although you can't tell found the cutest frog fabric this year. It is pink camo and frogs on lilly pads. Plus some other cute fabric. I really had fun, but need to get it done earlier in the year next time!
Here is another fun playdate-but I think I will just adopt Kelsey Call as a sister so these kids can be my adopted neices who came over to play and we had a blast!!!!

I couldn't post the whole pictures, but the girls decided they needed sprinkles and so Keira convinced Kenna to climb up and get them out of the cupboard and dump them on the table. Well some ended up on her booster seat and she had taken off her diaper so she had sprinkles on her bum! Have a great picture, but thoought this was the better one to share! :) She just loves those sprinkles. I may have to get her that shirt at "Culver's" that says Sprinkles Rock!


We have had playdates with Carson and Hailey so Carson was in the room shot and here she is alseep on my Kelsey-Can't you tell she is just loving this!
















Here is Keira and Kenna's room all organized and clean! I love it sooo much! Thanks to Jeremy and "Kelsey Call" as Kenna says for helping me accomplish this goal!





Thanks Shanta for the vinyl! It looks great! It says daughter of a heavenly king and below the crown it says princess.








Here is Kyle's "zoolander" pose.






No comments: