Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Thoughts and Pictures....






















Ok-since the kids were sick all December-I didn't get Kelsey to take out pictures so here is our sad version of the holiday picture with all the kids smiling. If you look closely you will notice that all of Keira's hair is gone and is a bob. It was shorter than I would have gone-but she looks like a little pixie so I guess it is good all hair keeps growing. As you can tell-Kelsey is getting close to being able to cut hers for locks of love again. She did it last May and has been waiting for it to be long enough to do it again this year. Kyle also tried to grow out his hair (since that is the trend these days) and has since decided that he likes it shorter than this. His new hair cut looks great. I'll have to post a picture soon.


Here is a picture of the Valentine in her sweater that a good friend gave me before I left CS. I think she looks so cute in it-I had to post it for her. And another of her having fun in the back of the car.
Keira is also being a rock star and looking cute in the back of the car for the camera with that spanish/english guitar from Leap Frog-who knew it would inspire those rock moves! :)
And here is Kelsey in one of her new soccer work out outfits! The best part of all-she matches at practice now-well most of the time-she still wore bright orange socks with her pink shorts and white shirt on Thursday. Maybe one day she'll not be my punky brewster-but we love her for it and will prbably miss it when she's not mismatched anymore!










5 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I loved the story you posted about "what goes around comes around." I'm suprised too see how often miracles like that happen, or in other cases how things come back and bite you in the butt!

America said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and support! I can't wait until the next yak n sak so you can hold lil Mia. See ya soon.
America

Heidi said...

What good looking kids. Come see us!

Erin said...

Holy cow! You have beautiful kids! I'm finding all of my old friends' and leaders' blogs and i'm so excited! How are you doing? It's been so long since i last saw you!

DNAgallows said...

What a fun Clan! How are mom and dad? If you are like me...just keeping up with the clan and don't always have time for self. Have a happy 2009!