Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm home

Well, I made it through yesterday. We got bumped to a later time but still made it home by the time the kids got out of school. Thanks so much to Kelsey (my angel!) for keeping the kids for 36 hours along with her own kids for a grand total of 7 kids-she even braved dinner out at DD's-She is amazing! Kenna didn't cry -so that proves it that Kelsey is not adopted into the family!!!:)
Well, they found endo and scar tissue so I am prety sore today-more so than yesterday. I'd take a picture of my bruised belly button but don't want to gross anyone out. I guess she found enough that she gave me a lupron shot-so I will do that for six months and then go back to my oral hormones to keep it at bay. Jen rocks as a doctor and a mom! She is one of the women I totally look up to and admire! Thanks for making yesterday less stressful knowing it was you doing it! So I hope to feel better soon-Kenna wants me to carry her around now that I am home and so she cries that I can't. But I am sure she will find Kelsey or Bubby to cling to for the next few days while I am recovering. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I have been thinking of you, and I am so glad to hear things went well. I will call you soon!

Pinky Homer said...

I'm glad it all went well. Hope you can take it easy so you recup. Love ya.