Saturday, August 29, 2009

well, I made it.

I am home and made it through the surgery. I am rather sore and hurting, but it could be much worse. I am so thankful to my wonderful friends that have already helped me and those that will be helping me in the next two weeks. I have made a goal that I will be good and follow dr's orders and not do too much. It will be hard for me, but I am determined to heal quickly and not have any setbacks.
She did find more endo when she went in which is amazing considering how much I have done to prevent it these past 9 months. So I know it was the right thing to do. I am also glad I had it done in CS at the Med. They treated me like such a queen. The staff was sooo good to me from step one. I saw old friends and met new ones. I can't say enough about the great care I received there. There was even a little pull out couch for Jeremy to sleep on with me in my room and they brought him pillows and blankets. It was such a great experience. Despite the pain and the closing chapter in my life. I am off to bed with some more pain meds and focusing on healing.
Thanks John and America for taking my kids these past two days. I really appreciate it a lot. It is haard for me to ask for help. So it means a lot to all of you that have helped me. Thanks!

2 comments:

undefined said...

We're glad to hear (read) that the surgery went well. Take care of yourself so that you can recover quickly. We'll be thinking about you.

blog_meg said...

GIRL! What surgery? And why didn't my phone ring when you were here in town at the hospital!?!? :o)