Friday, November 20, 2009

Here you go, Kate-My Tagged Answers

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was living in Boerne, Texas. (In previous years since I am old :) I had already graduated from college and gotten married.) Kyle was 28 months and Kelsey was 9 months old. Jeremy was working full time and going to school full time. I got to spend my days playing in the sand box, jumping on the trampoline, going to seaworld, going to the park, walking around the neighborhood-or chasing a naked Kyle around the neighborhood, spend Sundays with my sisters in laws and all of our babies at Grandmas for dinner while the boys all watched football. I was a counselor in the Relief Society presidency of our ward. It was a whirlwind of a time. But I would not trade a minute of it.

2.What are five things on your to-do list?
1. Laundry-that I am always behind on
2. I want to Clean Sweep my house-will someone come help me?
3. I need to mop my floors.
4. get more serious about my diet
5. get more serious about my exercise

3.What snacks do you enjoy?
I love pretzels, parm. goldfish, celery with peanut butter, apples, bananas and Diet Coke. The deadly snacks that I enjoy are Chex Mix, M &Ms, and popcorn, and Dublin Dr. Pepper and real Mexican Coke!

4.What are the places you have lived?
McAllen, Portland,Tx, Austin, Houston, Kingwood, Provo, Salt Lake City, Hemet, CA, Mission, El Paso, San Antonio, Boerne, College Station, Humble, Texas.

5.What are the 5 things you would do if you became a billionaire?
1. I would pay off our debts. (house and student loans) 2. buy land and build dream house in country 3. establish a program that helped parents/ spouses/soldiers pay for psychological care when they could not (after death, illness, long term, care, etc.) since even with coverage copays for mental health is so expensive it is often overlooked 4. I know this is selfish but I would take my family on a world tour over the course of a couple of years and see all of the places I long to see. 5. I would help kids and sports in some way

2 comments:

America said...

Man I feel super inadequate when I read your accomplishments and aspirations! Thanks for being an example!

laura said...

so...laundry is always number one on my list, too, and it seriously never gets done. and i only have one kid.

speaking of kids, yours are super adorable. they are all getting so big. when are you guys gonna come visit?

hope to see/talk to you soon!