Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kenna's first real Boo Boo


Kenna got her first real booboo last night. She hit her mouth on the handle bars of
Kelsey's pink scooter. It was a bleeder! I was worried for a little bit that she had bit right on through the lip and we were headed to the ER. (I have only taken my kids twice! Kyle for a ruptured eardrum on mother's day on Kelsey for pulling her gums off of her teeth when she hit the side of the pool doing a back flip-back when she was in gymnastics) But luckily as it stopped bleeding it was not as bad as it looked. It still looks pretty nasty today and I am sure it will for awhile, but I am glad that she is ok.
I have a nasty sinus infection and an ear infection-so I am glad that I finally went in. I got some antibiotics and steriods and hopefully will start feeling better soon! I can't wait. Most of all I hope she sleeps tonight! I am exhausted from this cute little girl and ready for her to get back to sleeping and being happy and healthy!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Poor baby! looks like it hurt! Hope she heals fast!!