Sunday, February 7, 2010

I think I am turning into a wimp....

So I see that a whole week has gone by....I have not posted pictures like I had planned-I ended up with a cold that seems to have turned into a sinus infection and I have been totally useless here at home and well with everything!! I was soo glad it that b/c of the tournament soccer was cancelled on Monday and it rained on Thursday so I only had to drive to the Woodlands once last week. Kelsey was upset-but I wasn't. I just wanted to spend the entire week in bed with some chicken soup and a few good movies....Does any other mom ever get a cold and feel that way? Or am I just getting old and turning into a wimp about the little stuff? I am behind on folding all of the landry and doing some of it as well. I need to mop and scrub and clean the upstairs. I have given it time to go away on its own, but to no avail-so I am going to the dr tomorrow to beg for something to make it go away so I can reclaim my house and my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah. Except for the soccer references, I could totally just copy and paste this entry into MY blog. My to-do list is about 3 pages long now, and I don't want to do any of it. Wah :(