Thursday, February 25, 2010

To my Valentine....

So I know it is almost March and I have glazed over Valentine's Day. With Kenna's birthday being on Valentine's Day it has a tendency to get overshadowed by the birthday. But I wanted to add that Jeremy was very sweet to surprize me all month long with little things to brighten my day. He knows that one of my very favorite candies are the conversation hearts so he put them on my pillow spelling out I heart U ! Then he got me yellow carnations when I told him I never got carnations in school when we were talking about getting carnations for the girls this year. He wrote me a sweet poem to go along with the little chocolate he got me as well since he knows I am trying to get back in shape. He also knew that it would be a crazy weekend so he took me out to dinner on Friday night to celebrate Valentine's day our 15th together. So even though 3 years ago he told me I would have to wait 18 years to celebrate another Valentine's day-he really spoiled me this year. I am grateful for all of his romantic surprises this month and I appreciate all of them. He has even gone out of his way to fill of my gas tank for me! (see previous post) So thanks my handsome doc ;)! I love ya and I am so glad that you are mine!