Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Stuff is Amazing not just Advantage....


I just have to post this on my blog! When we moved to College Station in 2001 a young inner city kid stopped by the house with this product and said I can clean anything with this. I told her yeah right. My bath tub is so old and nasty I have tried everything! (We were students and in a rental in the historic part of CS) I told her if you clean my entire bathtub and make it white again I will buy the bottle. She cleaned my bathtub and it was white and spotless!!! Well, that concentrated bottle lasted me for 4 years because I didn't know where to reorder it and treated it like gold. It got out everything!!! I loved it! Well, I was gone about a month ago and Jeremy was outside and a kid stopped by and showed Jeremy how it would take the mold off of the driveway. He was shocked. So he bought a bottle after the kid was able to get sharpie off of a towel in front of Jeremy. So I use it all of the time now, but as I was mopping yesterday and catching up from being sick and being gone I thought I have tried everything to clean my grout and nothing works so I wonder.... Well I took my mop edge and just rubbed and do you know what? My grout looks like new!!!! So I won't have to pay someone a ton of money to have my grout cleaned before I need to reseal it! I love this product even more!!!

1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

I love it when I find stuff like that. I'm glad you were able to get more.