Saturday, October 4, 2008

We found our Jacob! Ha Ha!

Well, we have had an awesome friend who was a missionary when we moved here but has been home almost a year come to visit us this week and guess what? Kenna pulled a Nessie on me! She has taken to Ben like Nessie imprinted on Jacob (for those of you who read Twilight you will appreciate this tons!) So I keep telling Ben that she has imprinted on him and if he is not married in 20 years he can have her-he of course cringes but he has been a lifesaver and I am finally getting to have my arms free for a change! It has been so sweet and he has been so good to the other kids to-if I had had a brother-he would have been Ben's age-so I keep telling him I am adopting him as my brother! Hope he'll come back soon! He's joining the air force so hopefully we will still get to see him every now and then!
My birthday was a good one even with the bad news that was received that day. Thanks to Outback and our server Ashley for treating me like a queen that night! Friday we went back to CS for a dr appt and it was so nice to be there. I still miss it, but we are settling in here and trying to fit in-that may be impossible-but....:)
Kyle had a pitching lesson with Trey Moore. He was a hot shot Aggie pitcher and Kyle just adorns him-so that means he will listen to him. I got to tell Trey Happy birthday since he is the first person I have ever met to have the exact same bday (year too) So Kyle and Jeremy had fun at Extra Innings! :)
Kelsey played a great soccer game today! I was very proud of her and she seems to finally realize that she can relax and just play and have fun. I want her to have fun! I loved gymnastics and couldn't get enough-so I am glad to see that she enjoys it a lot!
Keira told a boy who was about 13 how to do a cartwheel since he didn't know how. She had her hand on her hip and said you do it like this you know-because I take gymnastics so I know how to do it. It was sooooo pooterific!
Thanks soooo much for all the birthday wishes-it makes me smile and be happy to see all the many happy birthday wishes that I received! I love you all and count my life very full to have soo many wonderful friends out there!
TTFN!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

girl, what bad news are you talking about? that is cool y'all got to go back to cs. i do miss it-sort of...well, we move next week so i am getting excited but at the same time am going to miss austin. we've enjoyed it here.