Friday, October 24, 2008

I LOVE FALL!

Well I am loving these fall mornings-I am not a hot chocolate gal, but I love enjoying the cold house as I get the kids ready for school. The air smells so good-pine trees and crunchy leaves. I don't know if it is because I grew up here-but I do love the way fall smells here. (ok-NOT by the dump, but when you are near the woods) It has been neat also because we have an owl in the woods behind us and he (I assume) has been talking earlier and earlier. It used to be I would hear him at 3am when Kenna woke up but last night as I lay in bed at 10:30pm I could hear him. It was soo cool-wish I could see him somehow. I love owls-they are neat creatures. As I have mentioned before I am the hidden tree hugger-I love nature and being outdoors and wish I could say I had a "dig" under my belt. I put in my application so I can sub on Jeremy's days off-to see if I want to teach little kids when I grow up in 4 years. I always wanted to teach college, but I don't think I'll get there-and the ACT doesn't cost too much -so this is the easy way to try-and get paid.
Keira told Jeremy last night-Hey Dad-"I want to play football when I get bigger because during the day I don't get to stand like that. (the crouched down position on the line). And she told him -"dad, I don't like wild snakes they are mean, but if you catch a wild snake and teach it, it can be nice." Just a few Keiraism...I'll miss those....She's going to be Tinker Bell, of course.
Chuchi-Kenna-has been getting sweeter-she can still be a terror-but we are enjoying her and how cute she sounds talking. She loves to tell Dash to sit and When she sees baseball fields she starts to scream "BAYBall!" She calls the horses that are next to soccer practice in KW big doggies. But it was sooo cute yesterday she ran out after the kids and was trying to say "HI- Miss Shewee" Chuchi Bear still has no hair, but she is really starting to find happiness in life-but we will still take her to see the tummy doctor since her allergy testing came back negative to rule out anything that maybe going on. She's going to be a witch.
Kelsey has been sick with allergies all week-she has that annoying postnasal drip cough and it is driving her and the rest of us nuts-I know she will be glad when she stops coughing-but she is going to be a REALLY cute Raggedy Ann for Halloween.
Kyle is Kyle! He's had a good week-going on his first camp out tonight at Bovay. He's going to be a baseball playing vampire. (Think Twlight)-I think he'll look really cool.
I'm going to dress up too-I can't wait. I am really excited this year to be a kid again.
Jeremy will wear his "Drop Dead" shirt as usual.
We look forward to the weekend!

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

Let's see some pics!