Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm almost 36!

Well, aside from running around like mad to get this baby shower pulled off and everything else I am having a birthday tomorrow! I can't believe that I am that old I still feel 22 and although I think I need to be a grown up I am not going to. Maybe it is a mid life crisis-but I am sticking to my diet and am not gonna be a frumpy 40 year old! I hope to be racing again by then! So hope everyone is enjoying this awesome weather and my favorite time of year. I rediscovered the truth that getting out and forgetting about yourself does make a huge difference! For those around here-HAAM helps those that need it not just those who live for welfare and I love serving there-if you have time you should too. Also-remember to check on that person who crossed your mind today-they probably needed something and you could be the one to save them! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda. I've been 36 for almost 2 months now and I still feel 26 ... time flyes! Thanks for the reminder of service and I did call the person that keeps popping in my head ... no answer ... hmm ... I hope she's ok.

Western Family said...

Just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you enjoy your day. Also wanted to thank you for inviting me last night over for Claudia's baby shower. You did a great job.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday dear friend. I'm so glad you're feeling good these days. You're an amazing woman and I feel lucky to call you my friend. Love you lots!