Sunday, February 1, 2009

What else could happen?

Well when I was changing Kenna's diaper this morning I was bent over the couch and totally tweaked something in my back-I assume it is related to surgery since it has been hard to bend over but now I look like a dork cause it hurts to walk and bending is so bad it took me forever to get anything done today. I don't sit still well and I am even more stuck now. Thanks to my friends who are bringing me dinner this week-I originally declined but they stepped up and right now I am soo thankful since I can barely walk.
My bruising is getting to the pink and black stage so I must be healing well. Got to take a shower last night-sooo nice! But I laughed that it made the incisions sting-even with the dermabond. My hand is looking better-the bruise from the IV is going away. I've had a few hot flashes-I assume from the Lupron. Cried over stupid things-hopefully from the lupron. Am ready to not be taking pain meds-there's got to be something else that would help my back. I just hope I can make it through tomorrow getting kids ready and out the door for school-like i said life is back to normal tomorrow even if I am not and I am a little stressed about it.
Jeremy was sweet and did ALL of the grocery shopping for me for the next two weeks. He said that he totally appreciated me for doing it and was overwhelmed by it all. I think he is glad he's not the mom after this weekend! But he has been cooking some great meals for the kids (I've been too nauseous to enjoy)! Thanks dear! I know he is ready to get back to work tomorrow.
Well, I'm starting to ramble...
Have a good night!

No comments: