Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sinus infections-go away!

ok-so I can honestly say I am sick of snot! I am finally feeling better. I caught Kyle's stomach bug thing and that weakened me enough for the sinus junk to turn into an infection. I hate that facial pain. It just sucks. But that is after Jeremy has been diagnosed with one and Kenna too. Plus Kyle was sick. It has been one crazy month of Feb. and I hope that March is better. I am waiting for a day to wake up and everyone is well. Kenna is crying a lot today so I hope that doesn't mean that we are on our way to another ear infection since her tubes fell out. The drainage isn't much better-so I guess we will see. He gave me one huge dose of a z-pak all in one pill. I hope it works. So I really believe that one day I'll catch up with myself. :) I have really been questioning the sports thing....If they have talent-what should I do to help them? One wants to be a coach when he grows up or play professionally. I want to help Kyle reach his dream. He loves every minute of playing on the baseball field. I remember that feeling so well. I felt that way about being on stage. It was the one place where I was always happy. I excelled at it. I may not have been able to follow that path into college-but I want to give Kyle the chance to follow his dreams to the best of my ability. So how do you keep a balance of family time, sports time, spiritual time, and quiet time? We aren't even on a team that practices 5 days a week and plays tournaments every weekend. But I don't want him to think that is all life is about. Any ideas? As far as Kelsey goes-she is sooooo good at what she does in soccer-should I keep pushing her when she doesn't want to go to practice? Should I give her a season off? I don't want the little girls to get lost in all the time we spend at these events, but Keira does have her activity too. I guess with all the sickness lately it has made me stop and think-amm I doing the right things with my time? The big kids are going to be grown up and gone in 7-8 years. That is time that will go by so fast-I don't want to miss a minute of time for each of them.
those are my thoughts for the day. I've got to run-but I look forward to the sunshine and a little park time today-I think I am getting cabin fever!

No comments: