Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hail Storm UpDate

although I am about to pass out I thought I would update that thanks Dan for bugging Dr. Nunez and getting him to come check on Jeremy. Thanks Jared and Dan for giving Jeremy a blessing. I appreciate the guys that hold the priesthood worthily and are willing to use it even if I call and text and stuff making sure it gets done-not because I don't believe it will but to keep my own mind from worrying about Jeremy. Does anyone else do that?
So, Jeremy will be there for sure for the next 2-3 days for IV antibiotics. He does not need surgery as of now. Once he is discharge and the inflamation calms he will get scoped and checked out for anything else that could be wrong colitis wise.He was hurting and nauseous when I left him. So hopefully he is better. I am finally off to bed. Kenna seems to be doing a little better-so thanks for all of the prayers-they are keeping our heads above water and I appreciate that so very much!!!
Most of all-I want to thank the Lord for moving us to Humble. I know I am speaking from exhaustion, but the lessons I have learned here have changed me so profoundly. He has placed so many angel friends into my life here (and I know he has other places-maybe it was here I finally opened my eyes). Jeremy has found such good friends that a such good people through baseball. I have found the same through soccer. And although I could list them all by name right now-you know who you are. Thank you. You have given me more than I culd ever repay and that is the gift of trust. Someone took it away from me a lonf time ago. Yes, I am stubborn and want to do it myself-but trusting and hoping that friends will never let us down-just had gone wrong one too many times and I had given up. I had my two pillars of friendship from College Station, Bobbi and Natie. But here I have not only "been" a good friend-I've trusted again. It has been wonderful. I am a little derlious right now-but thanks guys-I can't express my gratitude in words to know that I can take care of my spouse and I know my children are taken care of but most of all I know you guys love my kids as your own and treat them as such when I am gone-thank you for such a lesson in Christlike love!

No comments: