Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hail Storm

Just thought I woould add that as soon as I finished that last sentence the phone rang and it was Jeremy from the ER telling me they were admitting him for diverticulitis. I just got home (2am) for a nap and am going back at 6:30am to meet with the dr to hopefully get some answers to see if they are just going to treat it with antibiotics or if there will be surgery involved. So I guess the wind and the hail is beating down-thank goodness the Lord has blessed me with such great friends to take care of my kids so I can take care of Jeremy! Thanks! I am blessed!

2 comments:

Amy Smith said...

I can't believe it! I absolutely hate days like that, but that was truly a downpour of a day. I don't think too many days could top that. Hang in there. Let me bring you dinner tonight. I could also watch the girls for you.

Angela said...

(((((hugs))))) Wish I could give you a real one. If you have any more problems with KW hospital, call Dan. He knows a few people there.