Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And so I got a little camera happy!!!!


We went back and forth about whether we were going to go or not and at the last minute decided to go. And I am so glad that we did! We all had a lot of fun! I got great pictures and I look forward to our trip to the Valley in a few weeks to create more memories there too. It is such a blessing for my kids to have two sets of grandparents to create memories with! I am really grateful for that and grateful that they will have all of these wonderful memories to reflect upon!

1 comment:

undefined said...

Those kids just get cuter and cuter and cuter! But who are those old people they're hanging out with?

PS-
And that is exactly why I am in love with my Dyson. I've even named her: Dolly. Dolly Dyson. It's alliterative, and like other Dollys we know, she has a good set of, ahem, lungs.