Thursday, December 17, 2009

SPARK Christmas party








Today was the SPARK Christmas party at Jumping Joey's. I wasn't sure if Kenna was going to like it, but I signed her up anyway. She had a lot of fun and I am so glad that we went! She even hugged Mrs. Gregory when we walked in!!! I am so excited about that I can't even tell you! I hope that by the end of the year she will even start talking to her! Kenna went up and down the big slide all by herself after I did it with her. She climbed up the dragon's mouth and slid down and came out the butt. :) We climbed thru the train. We played on the baby part. She jumped on the pirate ship. She jumped on the princess castle and slid down that slide too. She ate pizza and had a cookie. she even was given treats by friends from SPARK. It was such a neat experience! I just love this program and it has been such a blessing for Kenna and I. She is not the type of kid that could do a preschool without me and Mrs. Gregory is so good and the parent that go are really nice. I really do enjoy it. We only get in a few times a month, but it is worth it! I can't wait until she starts talking to her like she does at home! We even saw Addie, our friend from church there! It was a great morning! Then we picked up Kyle, and Cara, and Kyle C. and went to Mickey D's to play some more. Kenna should sleep good tonight!


No comments: