Saturday, December 5, 2009

It is a SNOW DAY!!!!





Well I took about 60 pictures or more of the snow and all of the fun we had. I won't bore everyone with all of the pictures, but I will post several for everyone to see. It was so much fun to have SNOW two years in a row! It was fun to have the kids get out early even if it was a pain to get them all at different times. I have a TON of laundry to do from all of the WET clothes because as TEXANS we are not prepared for SNOW and so the kids had to layer and change as they got wet! But it was so much fun to be out in it and play and have snow ball fights and wake up to snow on the ground this morning! The kids tried to make another snowman this year, but the boys kept knocking it in two or smashing the balls as they were stacking them so we never got one up all the way this year. But I got a few pictures of the neighbors snowmen. We did get a little one made. I think I made about 6 batches of hot chocolate yesterday and went through an entire bag of marshmallows! Last night we had pizza and movie night to end a fun day out in the snow. It was a lot of fun and I wouldn't complain if we got to do this once a year! :) I know other Texans would call me a traitor for saying that-but I would love to have snow once a year! It was the best when it snowed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2004 down at my mom's!!

2 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

We were surprised when we were watching the news of the amount of snow you got since we were still dry... until today! We were pounded! How fun for you to get to have some snow even if it is just for a day!

Cara said...

No fair!!! We got a few flurys and that was it!