Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sometimes all you can do is take a picture!





At the end of the craziness of no sleep-I had pulled out my flour to make sugar cookies for the kids. Well I had gone into the bedroom to ask Jeremy a questions and I thought it was too quiet so I walked into the kitchen and found the bottom two pictures! Of course she didn't like the flour on her-so she is sans the shirt-When I asked her what she was doing-she told me she was making piles of flour so she could make treats for Kyle. Yeah.....
The top picture is what happened tonight when I sat down on the floor to hold Keira who is not feeling well and in five minutes time, Kenna has managed to feed her baby applesauce and pour my diet coke and her strawberry milk into two glasses smush a cookie and spill it all onto the table! This is not an age that I enjoy from that side of things! I spend most of my days from now until my kids are about 4 cleaning up after their make believe worlds, but when I see that smile I can't help but take a picture and not get mad. Who knows-maybe one day they will do the same for their kids and after all I do own stock in those Clorox wipes after 12 years! :)

6 comments:

Brit said...

I'm not sure if I would have laughed or cried! Probably both:)

undefined said...

Flip, she's cute! There's just no way to be mad at a face like that. And I can't believe how big she is now!

Brandon said...

Wow... what a mess!
I am shocked that you still had the time and energy to be able to do any Christmas baking!
You are right though- just take a picture and laugh (as much as you can).
Monica

Angela said...

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I did. I know my time is coming.

Unknown said...

Darn it! My grandkids are the cutest kids -- EVER!!

Cara said...

Um? Yikes! Been there done that, hate cleaning it up, but they are so dang cute you cant get mad and she was just trying to make her brother a treat, how sweet is that!?!