Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Accountability

So today is the end of week 2 and the beginning of week #3 for me on BFL. I am happy to report that I lost 5 pounds this week. So that brings the total so far to 11 pounds. I was dragging last night at the gym lifting weights but I am looking forward to my aerobic activity this morning. I have been reminded that the endurance factor will be a big one to make it to my goal. But I am determined to make it to my goal by September 18th. I would like to run a 5K for my 40th birthday and get back to that person that could run and run....I think I had a lot more patience with the world when I did that....So here's to week 3 seeing more success and motivation....And if I pass on the yummy goodies, please support me instead of encouraging me that one little bite won't hurt....Thanks!

1 comment:

Jason McRoy said...

Well done on the weight loss! I was getting disappointed originally on the BFL program as the first week I did not lose any weight. However, I started taking my measurements and wouldn't you know it, I was losing inches. Now I am starting to lose actual weight but it's still slow for me. I feel great though.

-Jason
My Transformation Challenge