Monday, November 3, 2008

Here they are...










Well I am trying to get some more posted, but I will work on the rest of the kids. I am still a rookie at this-but I did go get some pictures printed-I know-Kelsey don't have a heart attack! I still need to print last years! But I am slowly figuring all of this out. Maybe when I actually get it under control I'll be brave enough to create a blog just for the grandmas!
But actually Halloween was fun even when I had to go help at the carnival. The kids had sooo much fun at the block party and I want to send an extra big Thank you to danny and Angie for hosting it! I also want to thank the Gabriels for the hamburgers last night! And Kelsey for her party on Monday night! The block fed us for half the week! I didn't have to cook so you guys are my heros of the month!!!! Thanks!
Keira finally was brave enough to try riding her bike without training wheels on! Jeremy is about to let go and she did it all by herself! She was so proud! Coach Dom told her she could do it after the hurricane. So she was so proud when she saw him and yelled look at me-oh but I can't stop can you help me! It was sooo cute! So I am slowly growing up-I guess if Keira is riding a bike without training wheeels and in less than a year Kenna will be out of diapers.
When I heard about Sasha our neighbor girl who is exactly Kenna's age has a tumor-i cried. I have watched her grow up and loved how sweet is always is. We have prayed for her every night and morning since we found out last Wednesday and I keep praying that a miracle will happen tomorrow during the testing and it won't be as bad as they fear. I thought Sasha and Kenna would grow up together and be great friends like Keira and Blake-so I pray every night for a miracle for this family.
But I also heard some good news tonight and I cried tears of joy when I heard this good news. I was so overwhelmed that I knelt in prayer to offer a prayer of gratitude and faith for this situation. I don't think I can describe the joy and happiness this person has given me this fall and although this person knows who they are-I just want to say thanks to the Lord for helping me find this friend.
Holidays always make me reflect on what happened a year ago-I was having such a hard time with Kenna and I felt so alone and so isolated that I never would have believed that this year would be so different. She is still her own little person and I still have struggles with her, but I have her. As I tucked her in bed tonight it hit me-I need to kiss her (and the other ones) as much as I can-they are each such a miracle. My grandmother lost 3 full term babies before my mom was born. My mom barely had me at 28 weeks. I was blessed with these 4 amazing kids. I pray that I do my very best to help them so I will never lose them in the eternities.
On another note-Thanks so much to my sweet hubby-When I got home on Saturday he and the kids had the house soo clean I just felt sooo happy! He is the best!
I'd better go-but if you need a good book for the kids or you if you haven't made it above kid lit.-The Percy Jackson series is a 5th grade reading level about a boy who is the son of a greek god and his adventures. It is a lot of fun and I am enjoying having so much to talk about with Kyle as we read it together. I try to read all that the kdis read so they can talk to me about the books. They are soo good that the kids don't want to put them down and haven't really watched TV in a week since Mrs. Drew suggested them to Kyle and Kelsey caught on too. So now even Jeremy is hooked and if I don't finish the 3rd book-he'll soon steal it from me! I'll get more pictures soon!
Just so you know-I survived my big day of cooking! Anybody want some garden minestrone soup! I had leftovers!!!!

No comments: