Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let It Snow!! Let IT Snow! Let It Snow!









I left at 5:45pm and it was sleeting-by the time we walked out of extra innings it was down right snowing BIG snowflakes! On the way to the church-it kept snowing and the kids couldn't wait to go out and play in it. Jeremy's plane was late so we played out in the snow until we had to go get him at 9:45pm. I know, I know it was a school night, but how many times in their lives will it snow in Houston? I may not have a "bucket list" but I am going to make sure I grasp every memory and sound of children's laughter that I can! Here are a few shots between 7pm and 10pm.





1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

Are you kidding me! You got snow and we don't!!! Argh! Well I'm ok with it but my kids keep hoping. It has snowed three times already but nothing is sticking long enough to feel like Christmas should be coming. I was hoping we would at least get some before we go to AZ for the holidays. BTW we are going to go spend time with Sharma (Martineau) and her family will leave next Wed and return Jan 6th. I'm excited but I was hoping to get some snow to make it being in a warm place the more fun. I'm glad you enjoyed the snow. Good for you!