Saturday, December 20, 2008

Life with only one child!

Wow! The house is quiet with all the kids gone. Kenna does make a lot of noise-but it has been fun and wierd with the other kids gone. We went out to breakfast and then I went to America's baby shower. Wish I could have joined in on the skinny jeans conversation. Maybe soon-I am determined that since I almost don't have a baby anymore (2 months and she is 2)-It is time to reclaim the body I once had! Plus-It is getting depressing when people look at our athletic children and wonder where they got it from :(
So we took Kenna to the zoo today-It has been 10 years since we took only one child to the zoo. It was so easy and laid back and fun! I really enjoyed it-not that I don't LOVE taking everyone-but there weren't four kids telling me they were hungry or thirsty or hot or where they wanted to go all at once. So I am still taking everyone by myself to the zoo next week-but it sure was fun today.
Here are some pictures..........

No comments: