Thursday, December 11, 2008

More snow....








I know if you look closely Kenna didn't have shoes on by this point, but she didn't like the snoww all that much and I dragged her out for the snow man picture! Thanks so Danny for giving the snow off of his car towards the building of the snowman. I love the pine tree with snow-because you could forget we were in Houston! If you can't see it-the big kids are totally wet from hitting each other with snow balls and snow angels and rolling up the snow balls for the snowman.
I was disappointed it was gone by 7am, but the weather is a beautiful sunny and 45 degrees! Wish I had a convertible to drive around town and enjoy this beautiful weather!


2 comments:

Brit said...

I found your blog and thought I'd say Hi! Your kiddos sure are cute!
Brittany Knudsen

Bridger said...

OK, I have to say... that is the BIGGEST snowman I've seen 'round these parts!