Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well I finally put up the curtains 2 years and 6 months later!!!


So this picture is not a great one. And I know I cut off the amazing 20 foot ceiling by not having it be 20 feet long, but thanks Trudy for adapting these panels that were so hard to find to my liking and helping my living room look a little more like home. It may take me 30 years to finish my house, but I am so grateful to have a house that is a home with a husband who loves me and 4 great kids who have opportunities to do things that they love. These were my projects for last year-so who knows what it will be for 2010....Keep checking and now that Kenna is older maybe, just maybe I won't be flying by the seat of my pants all of the time, I might just catch up on things, and get this year's project done THIS YEAR!!!! ;)
Well there is hope anyway....(note previous post about all you can do is take a picture) that is still true on a daily basis...But I hope so....

4 comments:

Mandy Rae said...

Oh My gosh! I LOVE THEM!!!!

Brandon said...

I can't wait to come over to see them! Great job!
Monica

undefined said...

So cute! I (heart).

Cara said...

NIce!!! I like!