Monday, February 2, 2009

The Errand of Angels

I just wanted to write a BIG thank you to the angels that appeared at my door this morning at 10am when I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the day. I had resorted to watching "TinkerBell" while lying in bed and the girls lying next to me. As I was feeling rather depressed that I ended up in this state instead of back to running around-I was planning on running over to Alisha's house today to help her in some way- and not being able to-Kelsey and Jamie walk into my room and say "What can we do?"
I almost started to cry. I must add that the Lupron seems to make me rather emotional anyway, but it was such an answer to my prayers. They cleaned my kitchen and mopped my floor, they started the laundry, and the Pele came and took Keira and Eric to the park. Kelsey brought me Panera for lunch. How spoiled am I that I had friends bring me Panera twice in less than a week? A year ago I never felt so alone and now I am soo overwhelmed by the love of my friends. Thank you Monica-dinner was fabulous and the entire family loved it-I am surprised there is anything left!!!!I will take care of you as soon as I get better!!! I am glad we are friends and I look forward to getting to know you better. I can't thank you guys enough for looking out for me even when I tell you I am fine. I know you know me now and will make me sit down and take care of me. Even if I still missed College Station on Friday-I wouldn't give you guys up-I truly love ya and I can't thank the Lord enough for sending you my way. Kelsey and Angela-thanks for being my best friends-you have made a huge difference in my life and I hope we will be friends forever.
Well, enough of the babbling-thank you to my angels. I really appreciate all that you are doing for me this week!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

No, you're awesome. Plain and simple. You do more for anyone than I can imagine without it ever getting announced on a blog! You rock! Oh, and get better soon.

Pinky Homer said...

They were answers to my prayers too. I'm glad that you have great friends to take care of you. You are NEVER alone! Love you and get better soon.

Alisha said...

GIRL YOU ARE CRAZY. Would you stop worrying about me? I should be the one over there helping you! :) Let me know what I can do to help.