Wednesday, February 18, 2009
















Ok-so I had like 20 or so pictures that I wanted to post but I do not have the patience to load them all-needless to say-Kelsey you are amazing! I mean Kelsey Call! I confuse everyone have a friend and a daughter named Kelsey! MY Kelsey is amazing too! I love all the shots of Kenna-you captured her sweet spirit in all of the shots and you can even see the hint of trouble in that grin! Thanks for getting her on film since I didn't get any of her from you as a baby. I still say you do the best newborn pictures and wish I could have another baby just for your pictures!!!!!
But little Kenna is the last of this Brann Clan and she is our little Chuchi bear! I'll post pictures of her trip to build a bear and the dog she picked out. She watched soccer all day on her birthday-but we love her and are glad she's a part of our family!!!!

1 comment:

Krissy Cotten said...

Awesome pictures! I love them! Thanks for sharing.