Thursday, February 19, 2009

Have I mentioned lately that I HATE science projects!

Ok, so I can't complain about the actual project because Jeremy has been great at making sure the project gets done-but the rest is left to me. I get to make the boards look nice. Well this year I got to do it twice and I am just now satisfied with Kelsey's. It looks nice but if I could figure out how to add more I would. But at least it is done and I can get to bed soon. Kenna is still not feeling well. She was back up coughing at midnight-hence why I can't sleep and I hope to go to bed and she will stay asleep. Hopefully her and Jeremy will get better soon. I was thinking as I was making Kelsey's look good that it would be cool to have a mom who is a dr and a dad who has a PhD in petroleum engineering when it comes time for science projects. I bet they would have some cool ideas. (Yes I know this family-saw the mom on Monday) RAndom thoughts come to you when it is this late!
I ordered some books on the book order and still backed out on the Calvin and Hobbs books. I just wish they weren't $30 or so. I LOVE Calvin and Hobbs and think they are the best. After that I love For Better or For Worse. I have been reading these and Peanuts my whole life and just love to see what they say. For Better or For Worse reminded me that raising my kids is a noble cause with lasting effects on society last week. IT was good to hear as I began a week of staying home with Kenna. I never thought chronic asthma/allergies could be so consuming but thanksully I know what to do to help her better than I did with Kyle. I know it could be much worse for a chronic illness-just gets tiring at times.
I started my official diet today. I have a long way to go to reach my goal but I did succeed today so that is my first step. But darn those girl scout cookies! I got to have one and still stay under my calorie count-but MAN would they good as always!
Well, I 'd better get some sleep. Baseball this weekend in Beaumont. Then soccer and baseball begin every weekend for soccer and every other weekend for baseball. I love it but it does get tiring after awhile. Although Jeremy said Kyle was amazing at his Monday game. I hope I get to watch some of the scrimmage tomorrow night after soccer. Kids are great. Mine were really good and loving today so it was a good day.

1 comment:

Mandy Rae said...

Amanda, You are an amazing mother, and I'm sure the boards look great! Tell the kids that I love them! I miss ya!