Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Another Day in Paradise

If you have ever heard this country song, then you can understand this entry. Life is back to the norm....Keira is sick and she is taking steriods for it. Like Kyle, the 'riods make her irritable and short tempered. They make Kelsey sleepy and weepy. They make Kenna a bear in the morning and weepy by the night. I know it is sad to say ALL my kids have enough allergies that warrant all of them have been on orapred at least once in the past six months. I had a migraine yesterday so they watched Dora-man am I really starting to DISLIKE Dora-while we stayed in my bed for most of the day. (My eyes were closed so it would go away) It hit at 9pm on MOnday night and this morning I am finally feeling better. I hate them-I guess as my body adjusts to the hormonal changes that I am doomed to "enjoy" them. I'm just glad that the medicine I have works and I haven't had to make an urgent care visit for a demerol and phenegran shot. I am also grateful that the girls will stay here in my room and play quietly when I feel bad. If it had been Kyle-my house would have been turned upside down if I closed my eyes for a minute!
Also I am so grateful for our neighor Caroline, who has picked up the kids from school when it rains at the last minute or I can't get up there-she is so sweete to pick them up for me. I really appreciate her kindness and just wanted to give her a shout out of thanks! I really appreciated yesterday when Kenna was alseep and I didn't think it would rain and then at 3:17pm it downpours! She picked them up and brought them home. I really am grateful for her!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I wondered why you stood me up yesterday. I should have called when you didn't come. Hope you are feeling better!