Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I don't want to hear AAAAAACHOO!!

Well I should be doing a bunch of things but I decided to sit down and write. I can say now that the Lupron shot does in fact have a side effect of mood swings and hot and cold flashes. I have gotten mad mroe times than I can count over stupid things and I can cry over things I never would have cried over before. I am so ready for Kenna to feel better and I fear that now that grass is starting to pollinate that I am in for the long haul and will be in this rut for awhile. I had to laugh when the ENT tells me yesterday that this is the good season if we can get kids to April. I said-not for my family-grass is starting to pollinate and this begins our worse season. He said well if she gets an infection in the next 6 weeks then he'll take her adenoids out and put tubes in asap or check her in 6 weeks. I just want to coughing to stop and the coughing to the point of throwing up to stop. Jeremy has been very sweet with my new temper and frustration-there are sweet blessings that come the longer you are married. He has really taken care of me these past few months and I appreciate it a lot. I am just ready for Kenna to be healthy and well-I am beginning to think I need to become an allergist when I grow up since I am there often enough! Last week Jeremy told Dr. Shaw that I rattled off his symptoms and told him he had a sinus infection-Dr. Shaw said-she should answer the phones and tell people if they need to come in or not. Yeah-if it's allergies -I gotcha covered. 11 years worth of experience! So hopefully Kenna will feel beetter and I'll keep up with everything and have a clean beautiful house like all of my friends.
I'm off to start cleaning!

1 comment:

Jamie Smith said...

I hope you don't have to hear that anymore too! It's good to know you have so much experience in this department! I will just have to call you next time we are getting sick! I hope you are getting more sleep and everyone is feeling well! Keep us updated on the Bran Clan!