Friday, February 13, 2009

Here's to Friends!

I have to say Facebook is so much fun! Thanks Cami for getting me started. I have found so many good friends that I lost touch with. The most recent was a great friend who I had lost touch with and it made my day to see a message from her today. In the craziness of my day I was able to sit down and just relish the joy of finding an old friend! Sometimes I get so busy I forget about me. Ok Probably all the time, but it has been fun to remember that there was a time when I wasn't someone's mom and had free time. I love my kids and being a mom really has been the best job I have had so far, but as I am entering a new stage of motherhood where I am not always as needed as I once was it is fun to go back to remember the fun things I used to do. Once I get cleared from all the health issues I look forward to training for my 10K in October. I want to work up to a triathlon before I am 40 so I better get moving soon! I am ready to get rid of the baby weight and fly again. So thanks to all the friends who make my life so sweet!

1 comment:

Hindmarsh Family said...

Yeah! Congrats on the medical clearance... I'm ready for walks whenever you are!! Sorry- I can't be a running buddy, but I do love bike rides!