Monday, September 8, 2008

Dodging the snowballs...oh wait I'm in Tx-dodging the love bugs of life...

Well it was a good weekend. I was amazed by Kelsey in her soccer game. Her team still lost, but her and Kibri and GG and Brianna and Hannah played a great game. These girls really seem to enjoy soccer and are getting some chemistry-the others seem to struggle with it all or maybe it was just the major sand pit the girls played in!
But I'd like to thank Di and Joe for opening their house to my circus and feeding us lunch since we were in Katy and helping us not suffer through another fast food meal. They are soo sweet and I love them tons! Joe works with Jeremy and I'm glad that Jeremy found such a good friend at work. At least I know he doesn't have to eat alone!
We also played baseball in Pasedena this weekend. It was such a blessing that it wasn't ever too hot! There was always a breeze and the evening was really nice! I heard the morning game on Sunday was even better. I was so proud of Kyle. I know that I say it every time he plays, but he was finally feeling comfortable at the plate and hitting great. He even pitched really well on Saturday and on Sunday Jeremy said he did a good job as well. I was just glad that he is having fun and asking Jeremy to throw with him every night. It is neat to see him grow into this sport and love it so much.
Kenna hasn't been feeling well for about a month now and has had loose stools for about a month now. I took out all the milk products that I had been letting her have (yogurt and cheese) every now and then and she still is miserable. Well Saturday night at 11:30pm she threw up until 1am and then cried off and on all night. She had poopies all day Sunday-I thought she was doing better today, but it is all back. I am taking her in tomorrow because I am getting worried. I don't want her feeling bad anymore. She was really starting to like a few people other than me and now she just likes me or Jeremy so hopefully she'll get some answers.
Keira loves doing preschool with her mom and wishes Kenna would sleep for a really really long time so I can read her tons of books after we do our preschool pages. It has been good time for me and Keira to spend together since I only get one year left with her before she is gone for most of the day next year.
I had a bad migraine yesterday-I haven't had one of those in about 2 months and it was a doozy! I forgot how much I hate throwing up and my head hurting at the same time. I still have residual pain, but it is manageable. I can't complain other than the fact that my house was ransacked and I hope I recover it by the weekend. I go insane when it is a mess and turn into mean mommy. So I hope that I can get it undercontrol before I lose my mind. Well I may have already lost my mind-but I am trying to keep sane. I have decided that I have to find time for me. I have to lose this weight I have gained. I can admit that it came from depression all those years ago. ok so it was 7 years ago...But I want to remember what that happiness feels like and I finally feel like I can....

3 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

WOW! lots of things going on at the same time ... you are amazing! Julio would love to have Kelsey as a daughter ... he loves soccer and so far no luck with the boys ... we have high hopes for Ruby. BTW Ruby had diarrhea for a year so I know how you feel ... it's awful! I got it under control by spiking every juice/drink I gave her w/ 7-up (I know it sounds bad but it worked and after confessing to doctors they said it was ok .. I couldn't hurt her) Then I finally went to a GI doctor and she discovered a parasite! A week after taking medicine she had hard stools and we are SO happy. Now we are dealing w/ constipation!!! no end is there? I hope the doctors/you can find the solution. I'm glad you are feeling better ... great dodging!

undefined said...

Man! Where to start? I hate that Kenna isn't feeling well (especially since I'm one apparently of the few people she actually likes ... my one claim to fame), I'm so proud of both Kyle and Kelsey, and I really miss Keira! I wish I could see her reading.

And I really, really hope all evidence of your migraine is gone soon. I hate those.

Oh, and I'm especially glad to hear that Jeremy has someone to eat lunch with. Whew!

Heidi said...

I hope Kenna gets to feeling better. Have you tried taking out glucose? That allergy seems to pooping out everywhere these days. Sorry you had such a bad migraine. I feel your pain girl.