Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well...

Ok-so I am probaly writing too much now-but I loved yesterday. Not because I am totally behind in everything-but I went shopping with a friend, got Keira signed up for gymnastics and laughed most of the day with Keiraisms. She loves gymnastics and it is soo much fun to have a friend in her class-tyler. Now I think I talk to Angela and keep her from watching Tyler in gymnastics-but I so enjoy it. The two of them in class together is soo cute. The running and jumping is so cute. I'll miss that when she stops doing it. I went to Taret yesterday and found these cool lunch kits for the kids so I don't have to use plastic bags and juice boxes. unfortunately I was shocked that a thermos is $16.00! remember when thermoses came with your lunchbox. Not anymore. the little ones that come with a lunch box leak all over the place and ruin the kids lunches-what's a mom to do-how do I keep the drinks cold and not leak with out spending $30 on thermoses for them? It will be $45 next year when three of them are in school? I just really want to lessen my trash output and I thought I could pick up a thermos for a reasonable price-guess not-anybody have any ideas? Ok well-if I added you to my following page-just want to keep in touch-hopefully you will enjoy my page some...

2 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

That's what so nice about blogs. You can write anything and everything that is in your mind and there's someone out there that will enjoy and care. About the thermos ... don't know much about them but I think if you buy a good thermos it will be a good investment and can be used for a while (hopefully more than 1 school year) what do you think? I love reading how much you love and enjoy your kids. Thanks for your example.

Holly said...

Glad Keira is enjoying gymnastics. I really enjoy it back in the day>:>)