Thursday, September 11, 2008

it looks like ike won't take a hike

well i am soo glad that I am prepared for Ike-just a few things to do here at the house and I am going to pick up TP and cat litter for a friend. I am not looking forward to the next few days with a major "hurricaine a comin'"....But if you are prepared ye shall not fear-is sooo true. So hopefully by Sunday I can post that we are all ok and that there was no damage-just rain like Gustauv....Kenna seems to be doing a ton better and so I am grateful for that-now if I could only have a better school year with Kyle.

1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

Are you in the mandatory evacuation? How close are you to the coast? Do your kids go to school still? Our new bishop's theme is "if you are prepare ... " I'm kinda tiered of it but I know is true ... I guess it is different when you live where nothing happens (although a big earthquake is predicted) ... who knows.