Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exhausted!!!

I am about to fall over, but I wanted to say that I am so grateful for my friends. Jeremy is in LAs Vegas for work so my plans got changed a bit this week. I ended up taking the big kids with me to College Station yesterday as we left at 7am. I made it to my doctor's appointment and although I was totally stressed by the time I got there-when your doctor greets you with a huge hug and a "Hi! I'm soo excited to see you and glad that you made it through the hurricane!" How could the drive not be worth it. Dr. Jen Blasingame is not only beautiful-she is an amazing doctor! She got me through a miscarriage I thought I could bear, a pregnancy I barely got through, and she has listened to me and helped me through my renewed struggle with endometriosis. I am so grateful that my insurance will keep Jen my doctor so that she can do my laparoscopy in January and hopefully I'll feel better soon!
Then we went to see Dr. Massoud and it was the same thing. He hugged all the kids and talked to each one individually. The kids all passed their well child checks and are doing good. I am grateful for these wonderful people that take such good care of us.
I am also grateful for the friends that took such good care of us too. Thanks so much Cindy for watching the kids so I could see Jen in the morning. Thanks for the lunch and the conversation. It was such a sweet morning to see you.
Thanks to Steph and the kids for letting us drop in on you guys and hang out for a little bit. We weish we could see you more!
I also loved spending time with the Brooks. Thanks for the yummy burgers and fun! We loved being there yesterday!
Thanks to my friends here that watched the house and kept in touch. I appreciate all those that let me complain and still remind me to count my blessings. I love you guys soo much and I am thankful to all that think I am young and hip and cool-it keeps me going and encourages me to get back in shape. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Wow, you really had a busy day! I wish we could have chatted with you longer on Tuesday! I think you are amazing, and I don't know how you aren't exhausted with all you do! By the way, I think you are totally hip and young!

Pinky Homer said...

I love doctors like that ... it makes everything bearable. I'm glad you have lots of people that help you and love you there to take care of you. Hope you find the help you need soon and start to feel better. Loves.