Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged!

Here you go Angela, I got it done and in a timely manner too! :)



I am: an only child and an only grandchild but not by their choice; I am a wife, a mother, and an aunt. I am a friend.
I want: to be skinny and able to run a triathlon by the time I am 40!
I have: the neccessities of life, plus many luxuries as well
I dislike: having to use plastic bags at the store if I have forgotten my reusables
I miss: my grandfather
I fear: I am not doing enough to make sure my kids will always want to CTR
I feel: happy and sad at the same time
I hear: Keira singing to herself and Kenna playing with the Barbie letter e-book
I crave: a diet cherry and vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic
I cry: all too often these past 2 1/2 years
I usually: am too busy
I search: for more time
I wonder: what the next 10 years will bring
I regret: not being a L & D nurse or a PA midwife.
I love: Jeremy, Kyle, Kelsey, Keira, and Kenna
I care: about making sure I do what I can to make the world a beautiful safe place for my kids
I worry: about the future world for my kids
I am not: thin
I remember: my awesome mission
I believe: I am doing the best with what I have
I dance: every chance I get-especially if no one is around
I sing: in the car, at home, in the shower, with Kelsey's kareoke machine-everywhere
I don't always: live up to my own standards
I argue: a lot more now than I ever did in my 20's and childhood
I write: a lot more now, but not as much as I used to before I had 2 kids
I win: rarely
I lose: most of the time
I wish: I could get the baby back I lost
I listen: or try to listen to the Spirit so I can help others the way they have helped me
I don't understand: why we don't get the desires of our hearts most of the time
I can usually be found: in my car or at home
I need: nothing, well maybe a Diet Coke!!!!!!!
I forget: to show my gratitude to my friends and my Heavenly Father that mean the most to me
I am happy: when the ones I love are happy
I am grateful: for the kind comments of friends that make my day!

Well, I got that done-Hope I don't bore anyone too much. I had to add one thing though, because a lot of you that read this have made my day great by a kind phrase!
Have a good one!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks! Looks like we may need to make a Sonic run one day soon.