Monday, November 3, 2008

Kelsey's spotlight plus a little more..



Here is Kelsey as Raggedy Ann for Halloween! I thought she looked soo cute! But I am her mom! I found striped tights too so the outfit is just perfect!!









Kelsey grabbing the ball and saving a goal. The chair she and her dad made one evening because she was bored.



And finally the little witch. She looked soo cute in this costume! She had so much fun she even fell asleep in it as we watched Scooby Doo on the driveway!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

cute pictures and great posts. Thanks!

Pinky Homer said...

Sorry ... I've been seeing all your posts but didn't realized that I hadn't commented. I love the pix ... Raggedy Ann is my favorite. Also the pix of your husband with the kids on top of him ... that's so cute ...something my kids would do. About April ... I would love for you to come and visit ... I am planning a family trip but don't know exactly when it's going to be yet so let's talk as it gets closer ... k.