Monday, November 3, 2008

I finally figured it out!!


Keira and Tyler have become good friends since they are in gymnastics together and at church on Sundays. But she had an especially good time at Old MacDonald's farm with him riding horses and feeding animals and playing in the huge sand hill! But she loved riding the train with him. I just hope I survive her teenage years and all the boys she's gonna love!!! :)


Here is the "NaNee"-She also has discovered the kitchen aid makes yummy cookie dough and follows her sisters to sneak some when I am not looking! Ha!Ha!











Here is the tree that fell in our yard. The one right by the fence is the one that is it fell would have landed on the roof and hit Jeremy and Kenna sleeping in our bed, so I'll take the one that was 40 feet in the forest!










These are random goofy shots of the kids and craziness!

Kelsey is the star Goal Keeper! She blocked about 20 shots on goal this Saturday and about the same the week before! She is amazing and I love to watch her play! Plus she sure looks good in orange!



No comments: