Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pooterisms for the day...




Here are a few cute pictures I had to add-

Keira loves her ice cream and culver's with sprinkles is her favorite!




She has decided that she is the newest member of Allergy and Asthma Associates front desk staff. She tells Andy that where ever Andy goes she goes. She has to pull up a chair next to Trudy and tell everyone that comes to the desk while we are there for shots-Thank you and come again. She told the staff on Friday-"I'm skinnier than all of ya'll. You are all moms and moms are never skinnier than me." She got mad at me that we passed by the office and didn't stop earlier today.


She told Mandy earlier today-"Keira, you are sooo pretty." Keira's response...."I know"; She also told her "You smell good, but I smell better than you."


I will get more pictures added soon, but I have to add a picture of her dog that she loves so much, but knows that must go due to all of our allergies. But she calls him her baby and loves him lots.



1 comment:

Kate said...

The pics of all the kids at the top of your blog is sooooooooooo cute!! Well, hope your doing well and feeling better than you were this weekend!